Hooker BlackHeart Long Tube Header -Painted
Nissan 240SX S13/S14 LS Engine Swap Headers 1-7/8'' primiaries x 3'' collectors, 3/8'' Thick TIG welded flat flanges
$572.36 Holleydays Price
Starting at $51 a month with Learn More
- Bolt-In Compatible with P/N 9722HKR Nissan LS swap exhaust system
- This swap kit is also compatible with the Canton Racing oil pan developed specifically for use with GM LS swaps into the S13/S14 Nissan chassis.
- When used with the Canton Racing oil pan for the S13/S14 Nissan chassis, use of the factory front sway bar can be maintained.
- Collectors are tucked close to floor panels for fantastic ground clearance and longer product life
- Compatibility with either Holley or Sikky swap components
- Only accommodates LS engines equipped with T-56 transmissions. Can NOT be used with 4L60E/4L80E automatic transmissions
- Optimized bend geometry for fantastic spark plug/wire and vehicle component clearance
- Compatible with stock bell housing or Quick Time™ scatter shield which allows for a safety upgrade if so desired
- Black painted coating fits any budget
- TIG welded flat flanges for an optimum sealing surface
- 1-7/8'' primaries and 3'' collectors are optimally sized for stock LS2/LS3/LS7 and hot LS1/LS6 engines
|Collector Diameter||3 inch|
|Header Finish||Black Paint|
|Header Style||Long Tube|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-7/8 inch|
|Tube Material||Mild Steel|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.