Flowtech Shorty Headers - Ceramic Coated
00-04 Toyota Tundra, 02-01 Sequoia, 2WD & 4WD: 4.7L V8, Tube Size 1.5" O.D., Collector Size 2.5" O.D., Collector Length 6"
$487.95 Your Price
Starting at $43 a month with Learn More
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Complete with premium gaskets and hardware
- Bolts directly to factory head pipe
- Will accommodate all emission control devices
- Designed as a direct fit replacement for OEM exhaust manifolds
- Extra thick 3/8” flanges for a leak-free seal
- Sturdy 16 gauge tubing
|Collector Diameter||2-1/2 inch|
|Header Finish||Silver Metallic Ceramic|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-1/2 inch|
|Tube Material||Mild Steel|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.