Flowtech Shorty Headers - Ceramic Coated
00-04 Toyota Tundra, 02-01 Sequoia, 2WD & 4WD: 4.7L V8, Tube Size 1.5" O.D., Collector Size 2.5" O.D., Collector Length 6"
Free Shipping on orders over $100*
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Complete with premium gaskets and hardware
- Bolts directly to factory head pipe
- Will accommodate all emission control devices
- Designed as a direct fit replacement for OEM exhaust manifolds
- Extra thick 3/8” flanges for a leak-free seal
- Sturdy 16 gauge tubing
|Collector Diameter||2-1/2 inch|
|Header Finish||Silver Metallic Ceramic|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-1/2 inch|
|Tube Material||Mild Steel|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Vehicles.
This part is not legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles in California.
This part is believed to be legal under the provisions of the Clean Air Act when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide. This means that this part may be used on certain Emissions Controlled Vehicles in states other than the following: (1) California; and (2) states that have adopted California emissions standards.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle