Flowtech Big Block Chevy Tight Fit Block Hugger Headers - Stainless Steel
Tight Fit Block Hugger Header; Big Block Chevy; Tube Size 1-3/4"; Collector Size 2-1/2"; Stainless Steel
$320.95 Your Price
Starting at $29 a month with Learn More
- Tight fit block hugger design for popular hot rod and street rods powered by the popular Chevy LS motors
- Mandrel-bent tubes provide consistent tubing diameters for smooth flow and increased exhaust velocity
- Heavy duty 16-gauge tubing for increased strength and durability
- Smooth transition, 1-3/4” diameter primary tubes are used for increased exhaust flow increasing performance and improving throttle response
- TIG-welded 2-1/2” collector for maximum strength
- Machined 3/8” header flange for a leak-free seal and maximum strength
- Premium aluminum header gaskets included
- Adapter tubes are supplied for easy exhaust connection
- Stainless steel construction for maximum corrosion resistance and durability
|Collector Diameter||2-1/2 inch|
|Flange Size||3/8 inch|
|Header Style||Block Hugger|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-3/4 inch|
|Product Type||Block Hugger|
|Tube Material||304 Stainless Steel|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.