Flowtech Long Tube Header - Ceramic Coated
1999-06 Chevy/GMC 1500 Truck V8-4.8L/5.3L 2WD Long Tube Header with Y-Pipe, 1-3/4" Primaries, 3" Collector and Y-Pipe, Satin Silver Metallic Ceramic Coated
$520.95 Your Price
- High flow, mandrel-bent tubes provide consistent tubing diameters for smooth flow and increased exhaust velocity
- Heavy duty tubing and high quality welds for increased strength and durability
- Smooth transition, 1-3/4” diameter primary tubes are used for increased exhaust flow increasing performance, improving throttle response and broadening the torque curve
- 3” slip-on collectors connect to a 3” high flow Y-pipe that connects at the factory exhaust location
- TIG-welded, machined 3/8” header flange for a leak-free seal and maximum strength
- Premium aluminum header gaskets and installation hardware included
- Available in a high heat resistant black paint or a satin silver metallic ceramic thermal barrier coating
- Connections for O2 sensors are located on collectors. Catalytic converter must be relocated
- Headers are a must if you are using a cold air intake, cat-back exhaust system or tuner
|Collector Diameter||3 inch|
|Flange Size||3/8 Inch|
|Header Finish||Silver Metallic Ceramic|
|Header Style||Long Tube|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-3/4 inch|
|Tube Material||Mild Steel|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.