Hooker BlackHeart Long Tube Headers - Stainless Steel
67-69 Camaro, 68-72 Nova 283-400, Tube 1-5/8 O.D. Collector Size 3 O.D., Collector Length 10 inch, Port Shape - Same As Port, 304 Stainless Steel Natural Finish
$1,109.95 Holleydays Price
Starting at $98 a month with Learn More
- Long tube geometry designed for maximum ground clearance and optimized engine compartment fitment.
- 3/8” laser cut flanges, TIG welded and flat finished for maximum strength and a leak free seal.
- O2 bungs included for compatibility with EFI systems or air/fuel ratio meters (plugs also included).
- 304 raw stainless steel construction
- 3” long-taper collectors for smooth exhaust flow transition from the headers to the exhaust system.
- Fits standard port heads. Does not fit raised port heads or D-port heads.
- Compatible with straight and angle plug heads.
- Compatible with all stock manual and power steering boxes.
- Compatible with GM 152 and 168 tooth starters.
- Compatible with stock A/C evaporator case.
- Compatible with stock floor shift automatic and manual transmissions. Column shift automatics require the use of Lokar, or similar, aftermarket shift linkage.
- Compatible with aftermarket large sump oil pans.
- Bolt-in installation capability with new Hooker 2.5” and 3” exhaust systems for these applications, with available adapters.
- Constructed with slip-fit collector for maximum ground clearance
|Collector Diameter||3.00 inch|
|Engine||Chevrolet Small Block|
|Exhaust Series||Hooker BlackHeart|
|Flange Size||3/8 Inch|
|Header Style||Long Tube|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-5/8 inch|
|Tube Material||304 Stainless Steel|
This part is legal for sale or use on Racing Use Only Vehicles
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.