Hooker BlackHeart LS Swap Long Tube Header
1967-1969 1st Gen GM F-Body LS Swap 2" x 3" 304SS Long Tube Headers (For use with DSE Subframe & Suspension)
$1,399.95 Your Price
- Constructed of lightweight, 18-gauge, mandrel bent 304 stainless steel for excellent strength and corrosion resistance
- 1-7/8" diameter primary tubes for maximum performance
- Long transition 3” collectors featuring merge spears for increased exhaust velocity
- 3/8” thick precision water jet cut flanges for less warpage and maximum sealing surface
- Hand blended welds at the flange entry for better flow and performance
- 100% Hand welded construction
- Designed for LS Swaps into 67-69 1st Gen GM F Body using D.S.E (Detroit Speed & Engineering) front subframe, steering, and suspension components
- Designed to be used with HOOKER Blackheart Exhaust PN: 705013109RHKR or PN: 705013124RHKR
- Manufacturer’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
- For Racing Use Only
|Header Style||Long Tube|
|Primary Tube Dia.||2 inch|
|Product Type||Long Tube Headers|
|Tube Material||304 Stainless Steel|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.