Flowtech Shorty Header-Black Ceramic
2007-2014 Toyota Tundra 5.7L V8, 1-5/8" 409 Stainless Steel Shorty Header-Black Ceramic
$379.95 Your Price
- Mandrel-bent 1-5/8” diameter 16-gauge stainless steel tubing
- Designed as a direct fit replacement for OEM exhaust manifolds
- Offers improved horsepower and torque throughout RPM range
- Bolts directly to factory head pipe
- Extra thick 3/8” flanges for a leak-free seal
- Complete with premium gaskets and hardware
- Will accommodate all emission control devices
- Available in Black Ceramic, Polished and Natural
- Sold as a pair
|Collector Diameter||2-1/2 inch|
|Header Finish||Black Ceramic|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-5/8 inch|
|Tube Material||409 Stainless Steel|
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.