Hooker BlackHeart Shorty Headers
2014-2019 Chevrolet Corvette C7 1-7/8 x 3, Shorty Headers- 304 Stainless Steel, Natural Finish, C.A.R.B. EO# D-115-27 and D-115-20
$797.95 Holleydays Price
Starting at $71 a month with Learn More
- Constructed of lightweight 1-7/8" diameter, 18-gauge, mandrel bent 304 stainless steel primary tubes maximizing performance, strength and durability
- Unique inline 4-1 merge collector for excellent scavenging and compact design
- 100% Hand Welded and blended welds at the flange entry for maximum flow and better performance
- Includes all attaching hardware
- Direct replacement for stock manifolds with No cutting or welding required.
- Up to 19 lb. lighter than stock Cast Iron Manifolds
- Up to 14 hp and 12 ft-lbs torque increase over stock manifolds
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- C.A.R.B. EO# D-115-27
- C.A.R.B. EO# D-115-20
|Application||2014-2019 Chevy Corvette C7|
|C.A.R.B. EO #||D-115-27|
|CARB (California) Compliant||Yes|
|Collector Diameter||3.00 inch|
|Exhaust Series||Hooker BlackHeart|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-7/8 inch|
|Tube Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Type of Muffler||None|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
C.A.R.B. EO #D-115-27
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.