Flowtech Shorty Header - Painted
91-99 Jeep Wrangler YJ/TJ 4WD I6-4.0L; Tube Size 1-5/8" O.D.; Black Paint
$375.95 Your Price
Starting at $34 a month with Learn More
- Tri-Y design for a broad torque curve and increased torque. Perfect for off-road and rock crawling
- High flow, mandrel-bent tubes provide consistent tubing diameters for smooth flow and increased exhaust velocity
- Heavy duty tubing and high quality welds for increased strength and durability
- Smooth transition, 1-5/8” diameter primary tubes are used for increased exhaust flow increasing performance, improving throttle response and broadening the torque curve
- Flex joints are used on the outer tubes to diffuse vibration under the most extreme conditions
- Machined 3/8” header flange welded inside and out for a leak-free seal and maximum strength
- Premium aluminum header gaskets and installation hardware included
- High heat resistant black paint
- This header accommodates all emission control devices. CARB EO # Pending
|Collector Diameter||2-1/2 inch|
|Flange Size||3/8 Inch|
|Header Finish||Black Paint|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-5/8 inch|
|Tube Material||Mild Steel|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.