Hooker BlackHeart Engine Mount Brackets
1968-72 A-Body LS Swap Engine Mounting Bracket Kit- Forward Position
$136.95 Your Price
- Locates engine 1.25" forward from stock SBC engine/transmission mating plane; front surface of the block and cylinder head position remains the same as the stock SB Chevy location - See instructions for additional information
- Plate steel construction-provides a durable cost-effective LS engine mounting solution
- Provides optimized U-joint angles for vehicles with stock to moderately lowered suspension ride heights
- Bolt-in compatible for use with the factory A/C evaporator housing assembly
- Allows for installation of 4th-gen F-body T56/ T56 Magnum transmission with greatly reduced floor modification requirements; requires use of a Hooker 71222007HKR transmission crossmember (coming soon)
- Allows bolt-in installation of a GM TH350, TH400, 200R4 or 4L60-4L70 transmission using a stock 1968-72 Chevelle transmission crossmember, or a 4L60-4L70 or 4L80/4L85 transmission using a Hooker 71222007HKR crossmember
- Broad accessory drive compatibility- allows the use Holley or stock Corvette, truck, F-body or GTO accessory drive systems (some stock FEAD component exclusions apply)
- Provides best-available clearance for installation of low-mount A/C compressor
- Holley 302-2 oil pan compatible- provides for easy bolt-in installation process and clearance for steering tie rod ends
- Dual rubber/poly mount compatibility- allows use of 4th-gen F-body factory rubber mounts, or aftermarket poly replacement inserts
- Clear Zinc plated finish- provides attractive corrosion-resistant appearance
|Application||1968-72 GM A-Body|
|Motor Type||LS Swap|
|Product Type||Engine Mounts|
|Type of Component||Engine Mount Bracket|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.