Hooker BlackHeart Transmission Crossmember
1967-69 Camaro (DSE) LT SWAP Transmission Crossmember T56 Magnum
$299.95 Suggested Retail
$269.95 Your Price
$269.95 Your Price
Add to Wish List
Starting at $24 a month with Learn More
This crossmember is designed as part of a fully-engineered fifth generation LT Engine swap mounting system for GM 1st-gen Camaro using Detroit Speed and Engineering front Subframe and suspension components. It has been CAD designed and FEA validated to provide excellent structural strength and stiffness from its high-strength low-alloy steel construction. As a further benefit to the user, a maximized ground clearance pathway for routing up to 3” exhaust system tubing is included as a main design feature. The design geometry of this crossmember provides direct installation of a Tremec™ aftermarket T56 Magnum manual transmission into your vehicle
- Engineered to provide the proper driveline inclination angle with the DSE (Detroit Speed, Inc.) subframe
- Provides direct installation of a Tremec™ T56 Magnum manual transmission into your vehicle.
- Notched to provide superior ground clearance for up to 3” exhaust
- Designed to simplify fifth gen LT1 or LT4 engine swaps in 67-69 1st Gen Camaro using the DSE (Detroit Speed, Inc.) front Subframe
- Uses GM OEM or popular aftermarket transmission mount
- Easy installation with no fabrication necessary
- Powder coated finish for lasting good looks
- 100% quality hand-welded construction for strength, longevity and good looks
- All hardware included
- Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
|Application||67-69 Camaro/Firebird LT Swap|
|Transmission Type||T56 Magnum|
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.