Hooker VR304 Muffler
VR304 Single 2-1/4" Center Inlet, Single 2-1/4" Center Outlet - 304 Stainless Steel - Aggressive Sound
$94.48 Your Price
- 304 Stainless Steel construction– for increased life and great appearance
- Fully TIG welded to add a custom-crafted appearance to any exhaust system
- Efficient, compact size for improved performance and maximum ground clearance.
- Bi-directional construction-Muffler can be installed in either direction to ease fabrication
- Composite stainless steel & Hi-temp E-glass packing lasts longer than common Rockwool materials
- Case Dimensions: 14” x 9” x 4”
|Automotive Item Grade||High Performance|
|Body Height (in)||4|
|Body Length (in)||14|
|Body Width (in)||9|
|Inlet Connection Type||Pipe Connection|
|Inlet Diameter (in)||2.25|
|Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Mount Type||Uses New Hangers (Not Included)|
|Muffler Type||Absorption / Glasspack|
|Outlet Connection Type||Pipe Connection|
|Outlet Diameter (in)||2.25|
|Overall Length (in)||19|
|Product Type||Street Mufflers|
|Sound Level||Aggressive Sound|
|Type of Muffler||Absorption|
|Vehicle Type||Classic Muscle Car|
|Late Model Muscle Car|
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.