Hooker BlackHeart Race Pipe & X-Pipe with Catalytic Converters (Race Only)
2011-2014 Ford Mustang V6, 3.7L 2.5" Race Pipe & X-Pipe with Catalytic Converter
$815.95 Your Price
Starting at $72 a month with Learn More
- Max dyno gains of +10.04 HP & +12.39 LB.FT torque (w/ catalytic converters)
- 2.5” diameter 304 stainless steel race pipes available with or without high flow catalytic converters
- An X-Pipe is incorporated to help exhaust scavenging for optimum performance and gives it an aggressive tone while minimizing exhaust drone
- Quality welds for strength, longevity and good looks
- Utilizes factory mounting points for ease of installation
- Tube geometry designed for maximum ground clearance and hassle free installation
- 100% bolt on with no modifications necessary working with either the OEM exhaust system and OEM exhaust manifolds or BlackHeart Exhaust Systems 70303302-RHKR, 70403310-RHKR, 70403311-RHKR, 70503318-RHKR OR 70503319-RHKR.
- Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
|Application||2011-2014 Mustang 3.7L|
|Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Product Type||Race Pipe & X-pipe|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.