Mr. Gasket Street Scoop II
Fits Single 4-Barrel Carburetor with 5-1/8 Inch Neck
$342.95 Your Price
Starting at $31 a month with Learn More
The Street Scoop II is a die-cast aluminum air scoop that is fully machined and polished to a high luster. It features three large red anodized butterflies that operate off the carburetor linkage. Being a fully functional scoop the large frontal area can provide an increase in the air intake charge. Comes complete with paper element air filter and all hardware needed.
Width is 12-3/4 inch front and 7 inch rear with an overall length of 14-1/2 inches. Height is approximately 5 inches.
- Gives the competition look of nostalgia fuel injection
- Fits Single 4-barrel Carb with 5-1/8 Inch Diameter Carb Neck
- Polished Die Cast Aluminum
- Features Three Fully Functional Red Anodized Butterflies
- Includes Paper Air Filter Element and All Hardware
- Increases Air Intake Charge with Greater Frontal Area
- Width is 12.75 Inch Front & 7 Inch Back and Overall Length 14-1/2 Inch
|Product Type||Air Scoop|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.