Ultra XP Aluminum Fuel Bowl Kit - Tumble Polished
Ultra XP Aluminum Fuel Bowl Kit. Fits models 4150, 4160 & 4500. (Will require a .250” longer fuel line). Tumble Polished finish
$69.77 Your Price
- use of o-ring fittings
- Bowls use standard/traditional floats, float hangers, screws, accelerator diaphragms, etc.
- Features “Clear Pyrex” sight windows on both sides of bowl
- Fuel “trough” designed in floor of bowl to route fuel directly to jets & assists to keep jets covered
- Internal baffling cast into bowl
- 20% more fuel capacity vs. traditional V-Bowls, eliminates fuel starvation & provides consistent air/fuel ratios
- Fuel shelf to greatly minimize fuel aeration & promote more consistent metering
- A threaded drain plug has been incorporated into the bowl
- Bowls offer contoured fuel entry for smooth fuel flow directly to needle & seat assembly
- Bowls can be plumbed from either side
- Material added to key areas (needle & seat, fuel inlets, sight window) for added strength in demanding race environments
- drain plug
- dual sight windows
- Increased capacity
- Fuel bowl has 3/4 -16 fuel inlet threads (uses -8 Viton O-ring type fittings) Will not accept standard steel fittings
|Fuel Bowl Style||Center Hung|
|Product Type||Replacement Fuel Bowl Kit|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.