Holley Wideband 02 Controller
Includes LED gauge and all the necessary hardware for a fast, easy installation
Want the ability to closely monitor Air/Fuel ratios on your carbureted or EFI vehicle?
Wideband O2 sensors do not suffer as great a loss of data accuracy due to voltage and ground fluctuations. This is due in part to their spreading their range of accuracy over 5 volts typically, from 10:1 to 18:1.
A wide band oxygen sensor is the ultimate addition to any carbureted or EFI vehicle. This kit will accurately measure any air/fuel ratio between 10:1 and 18:1 allowing the user to read the air/fuel ratio in real time for extremely accurate tuning. The (P/N 534-201) kit is intended for the individual who wants to be able to precisely measure air/fuel ratios to obtain the perfect tune.
The (P/N 534-201) comes standard with Bosch LSU4 sensor, but offers the flexibility to be upgraded later for use with an NTK sensor by simply reconnecting a jumper loop and purchasing the NTK sensor (P/N 534-194).
The Holley Wide Band O2 gauge included in the kit features a 3-digit numeric display along with a 40 segment bar graph. With the ultra-high intensity light emitting diodes you will be able to see your Air/Fuel ratio even under direct sunlight.
The (P/N 534-201) is designed to operate in toughest street or race environments and will withstand heat, dirt, and vibration. The Holley Wide Band O2 gauge will fit in a standard 2-1/16” gauge pod.
- Ultimate addition to any Carbureted or EFI Vehicle
- Accurately measures A/F ratio between 10:1 and 18:1
- Aides in tuning for maximum power and fuel economy
- Standard 2-1/16” diameter size for ease of mounting in a standard gauge pod
- Gauge Features a 3-digit numeric display and 40 segment multicolor bar graph for a quick read
- Ultra-high intensity light emitting diodes (LED) for easy viewing even in direct sunlight
- Controller Features small weather-pack sealed unit for convenient mounting
- Built for race environments to withstand heat, dirt, and vibration
- Includes Bosch LSU4 Sensor
- Will accommodate a Bosch or NTK sensor
- Easy Installation
- Connects to vehicle light switch to dim the gauge during night time viewing
|Product Type||Wideband 02 Controller|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
Parts & Kits
WARNING FOR 534-201: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.