670 CFM Holley Off-Road Truck Avenger Carburetor
Electric Choke, Off-Road Vacuum Secondaries-4150
$547.95 Your Price
Starting at $49 a month with Learn More
- Gold Dichromate finish for extreme off road environments
- Single feed fuel inlet for ease of installation
- Optimized off-road calibration that works out-of-the-box
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- Vacuum secondaries allow use on a wide variety of vehicles. Quick Change vacuum housing cap allows you to tune for performance or fuel economy (springs included)
- Compatible with GM, Chrysler, and Ford A/T kickdown linkage. Additional parts may be required.
- One piece off-road vent tube eliminates fuel spillover during extreme maneuvers
- Intended for off-road/off-angle use. Unique metering block designed for flood free operation up to 40º while climbing and 30º during side hill maneuvers & “nose down” decents
- Limited lifetime warranty - Guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product!
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
|Booster||Annular / Straight|
|Primary Main Jet||68|
|Primary Power Valve||6.5|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||28|
|Product Type||4150 Model Carburetor|
|Secondary Main Jet||89|
|Throttle Bore||1.563 inch|
|Vacuum Ports||1 timed (spark) port, 2 full, and 1 PCV port|
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year Warranty|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.