670 CFM Lo-Rider Avenger Carburetor
Electric Choke Vacuum Secondaries
Free Shipping on orders over $100*
- Shiny finish with chrome fuel bowls
- Optimized street calibration that works-out-of-the-box
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- Vacuum secondaries allow use on a wide variety of vehicles. Quick Change vacuum housing cap allows you to tune for performance or fuel economy (springs included)
- Ford A/T kickdown
- Intended for extreme hydraulic maneuvers. Designed for flood free operation up to 40º “nose up” and 30º during side to side maneuvers & “nose down”
- Limited lifetime warranty - Guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product!
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
|Finish||Shiny w/ Chrome Fuel Bowls|
|Throttle Bore||1.563 inch|
|Vacuum Ports||1 timed (spark) port, 2 full, and 1 PCV port|
|20-88||Carburetor Throttle Cable Bracket|
|17-6||Carburetor Adapter Plate|
|20-124||Universal Carb Installation Kit|
|20-95||GM AOD Kickdown Cable Bracket|
|20-91||Ford Trans. Hardware Kit|
|20-121||700R-4 KICKDOWN THROTTLE Bracket|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.