770 CFM Ultra Street Avenger Carburetor
ULTRA light - Aluminum construction for 43% weight savings
ULTRA strong -Billet metering blocks & base plates
ULTRA cool - Black anodized billet aluminum metering blocks and base plate
ULTRA easy - Built in sight window for simple float adjustments
ULTRA fast - High-performance fuel curves
The Ultra Street Avenger carburetors feature all aluminum construction and are equipped with metering blocks and a base plate made from 6061-T6 billet aluminum. They weigh in at approximately 5 lbs less than a comparable zinc carburetor.
The new Ultra Street Avenger carburetors have the same great features as their aluminum counterparts such as a tumble polished aluminum finish; quick change vacuum secondaries for easy tuning to optimize performance or fuel economy; four vacuum ports for all necessary vacuum accessories; factory preset electric choke for easy startups; built-in fuel filters; and an included fuel line kit so there are no unnecessary trips back to the parts store. Ultra Street Avengers feature the same optimized street calibration as the zinc versions so you know they will run great on your vehicle. In addition, the Ultra Street Avenger now comes with anodized metering blocks and a base plate made from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and a built in, clear fuel level sight glass for easy, no mess fuel level adjustments.
Don’t trust your performance to just anyone, Holley is the only Modular carburetor company that has been in business for over 100 years and has powered every NASCAR champion since the 60’s.
- Hard Core Gray™ w/ black anodized billet aluminum metering blocks/base plate. Casting is hard coat anodized for ultimate corrosion resistance
- Ultra Street Avengers feature an optimized street calibration that works-out-of-the-box
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- Vacuum secondaries allow use on a wide variety of vehicles. Quick Change vacuum housing cap allows you to tune for performance or fuel economy (springs included)
- 4 corner idle allows you to precisely control your idle system
- Built in, clear fuel level sight glass for easy, no mess fuel level adjustments
- Aluminum construction for a 43% weight savings
- Compatible with GM, Chrysler, and Ford A/T kickdown linkage. Additional parts may be required.
- Fuel line kit included so there are no unnecessary trips back to the parts store
- Limited lifetime warranty - Guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product!
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
|Finish||Hard Core Gray|
|Primary Main Jet||72|
|Primary Power Valve||6.5|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||25|
|Secondary Main Jet||75|
|Throttle Bore||1.6875 inch|
|Vacuum Ports||1 timed (spark) port, 2 full, and 1 PCV port|
For Model 2300™, Model 4150™, Model 4160™ and Model 4500™ Two Circuit Carburetors
Inlet Needle Viton® Tip Adjustable 0.110" Seat Size
(Viton® is a registered trademark of DuPont Performance Elastomers)
Single-Stage Power Valve Standard Flow 6.5 in. Hg
For Models 2300™, Model 4150™ Model 4160™ and Model 4500™ without Intermediate Circuit
Standard Main Jet, 1/4-32 Thread, .079" Jet size
Renew Kit Carburetor Rebuild Kit Carburetor PN[0-80670/0-80770/0-81670/0-83670/0-85670/0-81770/0-83770/0-85770]
Standard Main Jet, 1/4-32 Thread, .082" Jet size
Trick Kit Carburetor Rebuild Kit Holley Vac. Sec. & Double Pump
Primary Metering Block, 0-80770
Throttle Body Kit, 0-80770
Secondary Metering Block, 0-80770
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.