770 CFM Ultra Street Avenger Carburetor
Electric Choke Vacuum Secondaries
Free Shipping on orders over $100*
- Hard Core Gray™ w/ black anodized billet aluminum metering blocks/base plate. Casting is hard coat anodized for ultimate corrosion resistance
- Ultra Street Avengers feature an optimized street calibration that works-out-of-the-box
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- Vacuum secondaries allow use on a wide variety of vehicles. Quick Change vacuum housing cap allows you to tune for performance or fuel economy (springs included)
- 4 corner idle allows you to precisely control your idle system
- Built in, clear fuel level sight glass for easy, no mess fuel level adjustments
- Aluminum construction for a 43% weight savings
- Ford A/T kickdown
- Fuel line kit included so there are no unnecessary trips back to the parts store
- Limited lifetime warranty - Guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product!
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
|Finish||Hard Core Gray|
|Throttle Bore||1.6875 inch|
|Vacuum Ports||1 timed (spark) port, 2 full, and 1 PCV port|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.