850 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
Electric Choke Vacuum Secondaries
Free Shipping on orders over $100*
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Performance upgrade for stock to mildly modified vehicles
- Universal calibration for easy bolt-on performance. Perfect calibration for GM 502 crate engines.
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- Vacuum secondaries for use on wide variety of vehicles. Compensate for all vehicle weights, gearing & transmissions to allow smooth opening of secondaries.
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- Ford A/T kickdown
- Power valve blow-out protection
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
|Throttle Bore||1.6875 inch|
|20-88||Carburetor Throttle Cable Bracket|
|20-95||GM AOD Kickdown Cable Bracket|
|20-59||Quickchange Vacuum Secondary Housing Cover|
|20-7||Carburetor Throttle Lever Extension|
|17-6||Carburetor Adapter Plate|
|20-124||Universal Carb Installation Kit|
|20-121||700R-4 KICKDOWN THROTTLE Bracket|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.