- Polished die-cast aluminum construction
- Engineered and calibrated for better drivability and full throttle performance
- New throttle lever with integrated Ford A/T, 700-R4, and Chrysler kick down options
- Fuel bowls have dual threaded inlets on each side, dual sight glass windows, and internal baffling for improved fuel slosh control
- Secondary fuel bowls include notched floats and jet extensions to prevent fuel starvation during hard launches
- Changeable idle, high-speed air bleeds & power valve restrictions for precise tuning
|High Speed Air Bleed||31|
|Idle Air Bleed Size||73|
|Primary Main Jet||68|
|Primary Power Valve||4.5|
|Secondary Main Jet||76|
|Throttle Bore||1.688 inch|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.