- All aluminum construction saves 3.8lbs. over original models (28% weight savings)
- Shiny with black anodized billet aluminum metering block and booster inserts
- Designed for use on Drag race, Pro Street, or any high horsepower engines
- Calibrations optimized for today's larger race engines and new fuels
- Fully machined from venturii throat to throttle bore for predictable & repeatable performance
- Integrated idle bypass valve allows for adjustment of idle while maintaining correct throttle plate to transfer slot relationship
- 12 hole billet booster inserts for superior atomization and crisp throttle response
- Metering blocks feature improved durability, true gasket sealing and fully adjustable (emulsion bleeds, power valve channel restrictors & idle feed restrictors)
- Dual 50cc accelerator pumps provide the perfect amount of fuel from idle to full throttle
- Fuel bowls provide 20% more fuel capacity while controlling slosh with internal baffling
- Clear sight windows on both sides of bowls for easy and safe fuel level adjustments
- Built in drain plug in front center of bowl provides easy access to empty contents of bowl
- -8 (o-ringed) inlet threads offer a large variety of plumbing options and can be plumbed from either side
- Factory ready TPS mounting points for use with data acquisition systems (Holley TPS P/N 534-214 available)
- Knurled (hand adjustable) primary and secondary curb idle screws allow for easy idle adjustment without the use of tools
- Contoured hex head squirter screws for streamlined airflow
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
- Fully adjustable stainless steel external linkage can be adjusted for 1:1 progressive, or soft progressive throttle activation. No linkage parts under the carburetor
|Billet Color||Shiny with Black Billet|
|High Speed Air Bleed||34|
|Idle Air Bleed Size||51|
|Intermediate Air Bleed||53|
|Needle and Seat Size||130;130|
|Primary Main Jet||96|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||47|
|Secondary Main Jet||96|
|Secondary Pump Nozzle Size||47|
|Throttle Bore||2.375 inch|
|Venturii Size||2.020 inch|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.