- All aluminum construction saves 3.8lbs. over original models (28% weight savings)
- Shiny with billet aluminum metering block and black hardware
- Designed for use on Drag race, Pro Street, or any high horsepower engines
- Calibrations optimized for today's race engines and new fuels
- Fully machined from venturi throat to throttle bore for predictable & repeatable performance
- Annular boosters deliver excellent signal and throttle response
- Screw in air bleeds offer precise tuning capabilities
- Metering blocks feature improved durability, true gasket sealing and adjustability ( power valve channel restrictors, intermediate restrictors & idle feed restrictors)
- Dual 50cc accelerator pumps provide the perfect amount of fuel from idle to full throttle
- 4 corner idle allows you to precisely control your idle system
- Clear sight windows on fuel inlet side of bowls for easy and safe fuel level adjustments
- Notched float and jet extension are factory installed
- 5/8-18 inlet threads offer a large variety of plumbing options (uses standard 4500 fuel inlet spacing)
- Factory ready TPS mounting points for use with data acquisition systems (Holley TPS P/N 534-214 available)
- Knurled (hand adjustable) primary and secondary curb idle screws allow for easy idle adjustment without the use of tools
- Contoured hex head squirter screws for streamlined airflow
- Progressive secondary link installed for perfect off the line launches. No linkage parts under the carburetor (1:1 wire link included in kit)
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
- Compatible with the Gen 3 Dominator 4-hole billet spacer P/N 17-86
|Billet Color||Clear SP Dominator|
|High Speed Air Bleed||40|
|Idle Air Bleed Size||53|
|Intermediate Air Bleed||63|
|Primary Main Jet||84|
|Primary Power Valve||5.5|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||35|
|Secondary Main Jet||94|
|Secondary Pump Nozzle Size||35|
|Throttle Bore||2.000 inch|
|Venturii Size||1.690 inch|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.