830 CFM Competition Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley Competition Double Pumper® carburetors are a perfect performance upgrade for race vehicles. Double Pumper carburetors are an American icon when it comes to performance carburetors. From their roots as the premier carburetor on many factory muscle cars to powering thousands of vehicles across the finish line, the Double Pumper is a great choice whether you are burning up the street or the quarter mile.
The Competition Double Pumper is designed for use on all out race vehicles that are lightweight with a manual transmission or an automatic transmission with a high stall and low rear end gears. The Competition Double Pumper is available in a gold dichromate finish and features dual accelerator pumps for additional fuel under initial acceleration; mechanical secondaries for great performance; dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery and no choke for maximum airflow.
Don't trust your performance to just anyone, Holley is the only modular carburetor company that has been in business for over 100 years and has powered every NASCAR champion since the 60's.
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Optimized competition fuel curve provides safe and reliable horsepower
- No choke for maximum airflow
- Annular style booster for superior atomization and crisp throttle response
- Mechanical secondaries for awesome tire turning performance
- Dual accelerator pumps for additional fuel under initial acceleration
- 4 corner idle allows you to precisely control your idle system
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- Intended for lightweight vehicles w/ manual trans or automatics with high stall & low gearing
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
|Primary Main Jet||78|
|Primary Power Valve||6.5|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||28|
|Secondary Main Jet||78|
|Secondary Pump Nozzle Size||28|
|Throttle Bore||1.688 inch|
For Model 2300™, Model 4150™, Model 4160™ and Model 4500™ Two Circuit Carburetors
Renew Kit Carburetor Rebuild Kit Model Number 4150 600, 650, 700, 750, 800, 850 CFM.
Inlet Needle Viton® Tip Adjustable 0.110" Seat Size
(Viton® is a registered trademark of DuPont Performance Elastomers)
Kickdown Bracket for 700R4
Kickdown Cable Bracket For Use Only On Models 4150 & 4160 carburetors with 700R-4 transmissions.
For Models 2300™, Model 4150™ Model 4160™ and Model 4500™ without Intermediate Circuit
Accelerator Pump Cam Assortment Kit
Standard Main Jet, 1/4-32 Thread, .089" Jet size
Trick Kit Carburetor Rebuild Kit Holley Vac. Sec. & Double Pump
Carburetor installation kit for square and spread bore carburetors
Accelerator Pump Tuning Kit For Holley 2 BBL And 4 BBL Performance Carburetor
Pro-Series Adjustable Secondary Linkage Kit for all Holley Double Pumper, HP, and Ultra XP carburetors.
Replacement primary center hung Fuel Bowl Kit For Use w/model 4160, 4150, and 2300 (0-4412) series carburetors with center hung bowls. Excluding model 4165. Standard finish
Tuning/Calibration Kit For Double Pump Carburetor
replacement secondary center hung Fuel Bowl Kit For Use w/Double Pump Carburetors excluding model 4165, standard finish.
Secondary Throttle Adjusting Lever Kit
Black anodized adjustable billet fuel line for dual feed Model 4150 and Dominator Carburetors. Adjustable to allow for fitment on various metering block and fuel bowl configurations.
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.