650 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor
Free Shipping on orders over $100*
- Shiny with black anodized billet aluminum metering blocks/base plate for good looks and true gasket sealing
- Ultra Double Pumpers feature an Optimized street/strip calibration that works out-of-the-box
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- Mechanical secondaries for awesome tire turning performance
- 4 corner idle allows you to precisely control your idle system
- Built in, clear fuel level sight glass for easy, no mess fuel level adjustments
- Aluminum construction for a 43% weight savings
- Ford A/T kickdown
- Intended for lightweight vehicles w/ manual trans or automatics with high stall & low gearing
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
Aluminum construction for 43% weight savings
Tumble polished finish holds shine longer
Billet metering blocks & base plates
Black anodized billet aluminum metering blocks and base plate
Built in sight window for simple float adjustments
High-performance fuel curves
Holley Double Pumper® carburetors are a perfect performance upgrade for hot street cars and race vehicles. Double Pumper carburetors are an American icon when it comes to performance carburetors. From their roots as the premier carburetor on many factory muscle cars to powering thousands of vehicles across the finish line, the Double Pumper is a great choice whether you are burning up the street or the quarter mile.
The Ultra Double Pumper™ Carburetors feature all aluminum construction and are equipped with metering blocks and a base plate made from 6061–T6 billet aluminum. They weigh in at approximately 5 lbs. less than a comparable zinc carburetor.
The new Ultra Double Pumper Carburetors have an enhanced fuel curve for optimum performance, with many more features such as aluminum construction; anodized billet aluminum metering blocks and base plate; 4 corner idle for precise idle control; dual accelerator pumps for additional fuel under initial acceleration; mechanical secondaries for great performance; clear fuel level sight plugs for easy, no mess fuel level adjustments; Ford automatic transmission kickdown for use on popular Ford transmissions; four vacuum ports for all necessary vacuum accessories; and for the first time on a Double Pumper, factory pre–set electric choke for easy, fast cold start–ups.
The clean, polished look coupled with Black metering blocks and throttle body will certainly set your ride apart whether you are at the show or track.
|Throttle Bore||1.688 inch|
|Vacuum Ports||1 timed (spark) port, 2 full, and 1 PCV port|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.