650 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor
Electric Choke Mechanical Secondaries
Free Shipping on orders over $100*
- Hard Core Gray™ w/ black anodized billet aluminum metering blocks/base plate. Casting is hard coat anodized for ultimate corrosion resistance
- Ultra Double Pumpers feature an Optimized street/strip calibration that works out-of-the-box
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- Mechanical secondaries for awesome tire turning performance
- 4 corner idle allows you to precisely control your idle system
- Built in, clear fuel level sight glass for easy, no mess fuel level adjustments
- Aluminum construction for a 43% weight savings
- Compatible with GM, Chrysler, and Ford A/T kickdown linkage. Additional parts may be required.
- Intended for lightweight vehicles w/ manual trans or automatics with high stall & low gearing
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
|Finish||Hard Core Gray|
|Throttle Bore||1.688 inch|
|Vacuum Ports||1 timed (spark) port, 2 full, and 1 PCV port|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
Parts & Kits
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.