300 CFM Marine Carburetor-Factory Refurbished
Currently Not Available
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Calibrated for Small Block 302 CID (5.0 liter) Ford Marine Engines
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- 30cc Accelerator pump for smooth starts
- Single feed fuel inlet for easy installation
- J-Style Vent Tubes
- Meets Coast Guard Specifications
- Power valve blow-out protection
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
|Marine Engine Size||Ford 302 CID (5.0)|
|Primary Main Jet||61|
|Primary Power Valve||5.0|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||28|
|Throttle Bore||1.500 inch|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.