- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance
- Optimized race calibration
- Contoured venturri inlet offers balanced airflow for increased horsepower
- Screw in air bleeds for precision tuning capabilities
- Dual 30cc accelerator pumps for additional fuel under initial acceleration
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- 4 corner idle allows you to precisely control your idle system
- Progressive Secondaries for perfect off the line launches
- Stainless steel throttle plates
- Includes notched float and jet extensions
- Calibrated for gasoline
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
- Compatible with GM, Chrysler, and Ford A/T kickdown linkage. Additional parts may be required.
|Primary Main Jet||73|
|Primary Power Valve||6.5|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||31|
|Product Type||4150 Model Carburetor|
|Secondary Main Jet||73|
|Secondary Power Valve||6.5|
|Secondary Pump Nozzle Size||31|
|Throttle Bore||1.688 inch|
|Venturii Size||1.376 inch|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.