- Tumble polished shiny finish for good looks
- Designed for use on the WEIAND® 671 supercharger (big block Chevrolet/Chrysler 392) or WEIAND® 871 supercharger (small block Chevrolet/Chrysler 426)
- Contoured venturri inlet offers balanced airflow for increased horsepower
- Screw in air bleeds for precision tuning capabilities
- Dual 30cc accelerator pumps for additional fuel under initial acceleration
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- 4 corner idle allows you to precisely control your idle system
- Mechanical Secondaries for perfect off the line launches
- Boost referenced power valve for proper enrichment under acceleration
- Throttle lever cut off for clearance on a sideways application
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
|Primary Main Jet||76|
|Primary Power Valve||10.5|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||31|
|Product Type||4150 Model Carburetor|
|Secondary Main Jet||87|
|Secondary Pump Nozzle Size||31|
|Throttle Bore||1.688 inch|
|Venturii Size||1.375 inch|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.