- Vibratory polished for good looks
- Intended as stock performance replacement for 2-bbl street applications. Also a mandated carb for some oval track racing sanctioning bodies
- Manual (Cable driven, hand operated) choke for precise cold start control
- 50cc accelerator pump for additional fuel under initial acceleration
- Compatible with GM, Chrysler, and Ford A/T kickdown linkage. Additional parts may be required.
- Power valve blow-out protection
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
|Primary Main Jet||73|
|Primary Power Valve||5.0|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||28|
|Throttle Bore||1.688 inch|
|Vacuum Ports||1 timed (spark) port, 1 full, and 1 PCV port|
|Venturii Size||1.376 inch|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.