350 CFM Performance 2BBL Carburetor
New Aluminum Construction- Manual Choke Polished Finish
$414.95 Your Price
Starting at $37 a month with Learn More
- Intended as stock performance replacement for 2-bbl street applications. Also a mandated carb for some oval track racing sanctioning bodies
- Manual (Cable driven, hand operated) choke for precise cold start control
- 30cc accelerator pump for additional fuel under initial acceleration
- Compatible with GM, Chrysler, and Ford A/T kickdown linkage. Additional parts may be required.
- Power valve blow-out protection
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
|Primary Main Jet||61|
|Primary Power Valve||8.5|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||31|
|Throttle Bore||1.500 inch|
|Vacuum Ports||1 timed (spark) port and 1 PCV port|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.