- Better Fuel Distribution for Racing Applications
- Annular Boosters with CNC-machined Billet Aluminum inserts for increased air flow
- Raised Air Horns for improved air entry angle into the venturi
- Compatible with two and three circuit fuel systems
- Five-emulsion billet metering blocks
- Four-corner idle circuits offer flexible tuneability
- Ready to run out of the box
|High Speed Air Bleed||47|
|Idle Air Bleed Size||38|
|Model||QFX Split Series|
|Primary Main Jet||93|
|Primary Power Valve||N/A|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||35|
|Secondary Main Jet||N/A|
|Throttle Bore||2.125 inch|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.