Off Road - 600 CFM Carburetor
600 cfm Quick Fuel Off-Road Carb â€“ Vacuum Secondary, Electric Choke-4160
$552.95 Your Price
Starting at $49 a month with Learn More
- Proven Off-Road specs – calibrations
- Available in both vacuum and mechanical secondary versions to meet your needs
- All models have single inlet side-hung fuel bowls with sight glass windows for safe and easy float adjustment Side-hung floats offer better float control in off-road, off-chamber, or just a rough environment
- QFT square Bowls are within 1 CC of the same volume of a center hung or V bowl. The square bowls offered by our competitors hold substantially less fuel volume than a V bowl or center hung bowl. Which affects the HP it can be comfortably used on. (No conc
- Spring-loaded .110 Off-Road needle and seat in all versions
- Single or dual line Carburetor plumbing option
- Changeable idle and high speed air bleeds for easy tuning along with four-corner idle adjustment on all models
- Vacuum secondary versions have adjustable secondary opening rate – (no cap or springs to change)
- Cross-over vent tubes on vacuum secondary models for up and down-hill float spill-over control
- Roll-over vent tubes on Q series models. These take the up and down-hill float spill-over control a step further while also preventing fuel spill in a roll-over. “Required for some stadium off-road and demo derby events”
- Electric choke on vacuum secondary versions only
- Compatible with GM, Chrysler, and Ford A/T kickdown linkage. Additional parts may be required
- Hand-built and engine tested so you know it’s ready to go “right out of the box”
|Billet Color||Diecast-No Billet|
|Fuel Inlet||Single or Dual|
|Primary Main Jet||56|
|Primary Power Valve||65|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||31|
|Secondary Main Jet||74|
|Throttle Bore||1 9/16"|
|Vacuum Ports||2 timed spark, 1 full, 1 PCV|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.