650 CFM Spreadbore Carburetor
Divorced Choke Mechanical Secondaries-4165
$584.95 Your Price
Starting at $52 a month with Learn More
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Designed as a emissions legal performance replacement for Q-jet on certain GM applications
- Improves performance over stock carburetor
- For vehicles that came factory equipped with divorced choke
- All emissions provisions
- Mechanical secondaries for awesome performance
- Dual accelerator pumps for additional fuel under initial acceleration
- Power valve blow-out protection
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
|Primary Main Jet||62|
|Primary Power Valve||8.5|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||25|
|Product Type||4150 Model Carburetor|
|Secondary Main Jet||83|
|Secondary Pump Nozzle Size||37|
|Throttle Bore||1.375 inch|
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.