650 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor-Spreadbore Design
Electric Choke Vacuum Secondaries
$554.95 Your Price
Starting at $49 a month with Learn More
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Performance replacement for Q-Jet carbs (spread bore bolt pattern)
- Universal calibration for easy bolt-on performance
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- Vacuum secondaries for use on wide variety of vehicles. Compensate for all vehicle weights, gearing & transmissions to allow smooth opening of secondaries.
- Single feed fuel inlet for easy installation
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
|Primary Main Jet||62|
|Primary Power Valve||6.5|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||40|
|Throttle Bore||1.375 inch|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.