- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- 350 CFM model 2300 center carburetor
- Calibrated as a replacement for 1969-70 Chrysler 440 CID 390 HP engines
- Fuel Inlets for Original Factory Fuel Lines
- Original List Number Stamped with Current Date Code
- Remote choke for easy hook up original vehicle
- Factory style metal throttle linkage
- All O.E. Vacuum Hook-ups
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
|Primary Main Jet||62|
|Primary Power Valve||6.5|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||31|
|Throttle Bore||1.500 inch|
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.