770 CFM Factory Muscle Car Replacement Carburetor
1968 426 HEMI RH Carburetor-4160
$742.95 Your Price
Starting at $66 a month with Learn More
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Calibrated as a replacement for 1964-65 426 Wedge and 1968 Chrysler Hemi engines using the Cross Ram intake manifold
- No choke just like the original
- Vacuum secondaries for use on wide variety of vehicles. Compensate for all vehicle weights, gearing & transmissions to allow smooth opening of secondaries.
- Original List Number Stamped with Current Date Code
- Original factory right side linkage
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
|Primary Main Jet||75|
|Primary Power Valve||6.5|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||35|
|Throttle Bore||1.688 inch|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.