660 CFM Center Squirter Carburetor
No Choke Mechanical Secondaries
Free Shipping on orders over $100*
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Calibrated for use with a 2x4 intake set-up
- No choke for unobstructed airflow
- 1:1 mechanical linkage for awesome tire turning performance
- 50cc center discharge pump for the right amount of fuel in all four bores under initial acceleration
- Single feed fuel inlet for easy installation
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
|Throttle Bore||1.688 inch|
|Vacuum Ports||1 timed (spark) port, 1 full, and 1 PCV port|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
Parts & Kits
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.