350 CFM Performance 2BBL Carburetor
$638.95 Your Price
Starting at $57 a month with Learn More
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Calibrated specifically for circle track use
- No choke for unobstructed airflow
- 30cc accelerator pump for additional fuel under initial acceleration
- HP metering block with changeable emulsion bleeds for infinite tenability
- Screw in air bleeds for precision tuning capabilities
- Welded throttle lever
- Power valve blow-out protection
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
|Carburetor Use||Performance and Race|
|Primary Main Jet||77|
|Primary Power Valve||4.5|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||21|
|Throttle Bore||1.500 inch|
|Venturii Size||1.187 inch|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.