- Aluminum construction for weight savings and long lasting good looks in purple or black
- Optimized race calibrations for outstanding throttle response
- Contoured venturi inlet offers balanced airflow for increased horsepower
- Screw in air bleeds for precision tuning capabilities
- Four corner idle for precise idle control
- Mechanical secondaries for awesome tire turning performance
- The billet metering blocks feature improved durability over cast blocks, true gasket sealing and fully adjustable (emulsion bleeds, power valve channel restrictors & idle feed restrictors)
- Available in 650, 750, and 850 CFM versions
- Intended for lightweight vehicles w/ manual trans or automatics with high stall & low gearing
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
|Primary Main Jet||80|
|Primary Power Valve||6.5|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||31|
|Product Type||4150 Model Carburetor|
|Secondary Main Jet||90|
|Secondary Pump Nozzle Size||31|
|Throttle Bore||1.688 inch|
|Venturii Size||1.375 inch|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.