- All aluminum construction - for nearly 50% weight savings over zinc version
- Tumble polished aluminum with Black™ billet aluminum metering block and base plate
- No choke tower for unobstructed airflow
- Air bleeds moved outward to allow a smoother transition of airflow
- Air cleaner flange centered over venturii for improved airflow and performance. 5/16-18 bent air cleaner stud included
- Down-leg boosters for improved fuel signal
- Contoured hex head squirter screw for streamlined airflow
- Internal pump passage on metering block equipped with tunable bleed off
- Same 1-3/8” Venturii & 1-11/16” Throttle Bore size and Throttle Plate/Throttle Shaft size of original 0-4412
- Fuel bowl provides 20% more fuel capacity while controlling slosh with internal baffling
- Clear sight windows on both sides of bowl for easy & safe fuel level adjustments
- Fuel trough designed into floor of bowl to route fuel flow directly to the jets and assists in keeping jets covered by fuel
- Built in drain plug provides easy access to empty contents of bowl
- -8 (O-ring) inlet threads offer a large variety of plumbing options (come with an extended -8 O-ring to -8AN male adapter and -8 plug). Can be plumbed from either side
- Throttle shaft rides in oil impregnated sintered bronze bushings for smooth throttle actuation
- Throttle shaft capped to prevent entry of debris & contaminates
- 30cc pump with metal lever. Anti-siphon valve in mainbody to reduce pump pull over
- Dedicated race-only throttle lever with all unnecessary street attachment points & tangs removed
- Knurled (hand adjustable) curb idle screw allows for easy idle adjustment without the use of tools
- Set screw for wide open throttle stop adjustment
- Wedge float provides fuel control while cornering
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
|Billet Color||Shiny with Black Billet|
|Primary Main Jet||74|
|Primary Power Valve||3.5|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||28|
|Throttle Bore||1.688 inch|
|Venturii Size||1.376 inch|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.