- Aluminum Construction (saves 4.5 lbs - 38% weight savings)
- Shiny with red anodized billet aluminum metering blocks and base plate
- Designed for use on Drag race, circle track, or any high horsepower engines
- Contoured venturri inlet offers balanced airflow for increased horsepower
- Air bleeds moved outward to allow a smoother transition of airflow from the top of the carburetor into the venturii
- Metering blocks feature improved durability, true gasket sealing and fully adjustable (emulsion bleeds, power valve channel restrictors & idle feed restrictors)
- Integrated idle bypass valve eliminates the need for holes in throttle plates and allows for proper adjustment of idle while maintaining correct throttle plate to transfer slot relationship. Helps maintain good idle control when using radical camshafts.
- Dual 30cc accelerator pumps provide the perfect amount of fuel from idle to full throttle
- Fuel bowls provide 20% more fuel capacity while controlling slosh with internal baffling
- Clear sight windows on both sides of bowls for easy and safe fuel level adjustments
- Built in drain plug in front center of bowl provides easy access to empty contents of bowl
- 8AN (o-ringed) inlet threads offer a large variety of plumbing options and can be plumbed from either side
- 4 corner idle allows you to precisely control your idle system
- Mechanical Secondaries for perfect off the line launches
- Elongated (dual pattern) mounting holes allow fitment on intakes with square flange (Holley 4150™ style) or large flange (Holley Dominator® style)
- Knurled (hand adjustable) primary and secondary curb idle screws allow for easy idle adjustment without the use of tools
- Primary throttle shaft capped to prevent entry of debris & contaminates
- Factory machined accessory mounting hole for easy addition of adjustable primary throttle stop. New secondary pump cam lever designed to provide positive throttle stop on secondary side
- Stainless steel adjustable secondary link. Provides choice of 1:1 or progressivesecondary throttle actuation for ultimate control of secondary opening rate
- Baseplate designed with a boss that can be consumer machined for vacuum source
- Includes notched float and jet extensions
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
|Billet Color||Shiny with Red Billet|
|Primary Main Jet||70|
|Primary Power Valve||6.5|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||32|
|Product Type||Ultra XP Carburetor|
|Secondary Main Jet||70|
|Secondary Pump Nozzle Size||32|
|Throttle Bore||1.688 inch|
|Venturii Size||1.250 inch|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.