Atomic EFI 2 TBI - Black
Redesigned from the ground up, the Atomic 2 EFI system now features an 865 CFM throttle body with integrated ECU, full color touch screen, simple 4-wire hookup, and several easy-to-use new features!
$1,099.95 Your Price
Starting at $97 a month with Learn More
- Direct replacement for common 4-barrel carburetors with 4150-style (square bore) flange
- NEW Throttle Body Flows 865 CFM and features 1 ¾” Throttle Plates
- NEW Booster design offers superior fuel atomization
- NEW ECU is 100% incorporated into the throttle body – no separate Power Module to mount
- NEW and Improved Calibration Wizard – Answer a few simple questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own! NO laptop required!
- NEW High-Resolution, Full Color, 3.5” Touchscreen for Initial Setup, Tuning, and Gauge Displays
- NEW Optional Laptop Tuneability – Ideal for fine tuning and unique engine combinations or for Boosted applications up to 21.5 PSI
- IMPROVED Built in Nitrous Control supports wet/dry nitrous
- Integrated ignition timing control – includes an ignition coil driver, no ignition box required
- Only 4 Wiring Connections Required! (Battery +, Battery - , Switched Ignition & RPM)
- NEW Black Ceramic Finish Option for durable, modern looks. Also available in raw aluminum
- NEW Higher Horsepower Rating - Supports up to 650 HP Naturally Aspirated or 635 HP Forced Induction with Four 100 Lb/Hr Injectors
- Roller bearing throttle shafts for smooth throttle feel and less pedal effort
- External fuel pressure regulator required, set to a base pressure of 58.5 PSI, such as Holley 12-882. (Only on PN 2910-2 and 2910-2BK).
- Fuel pump control built-in with a 40 amp relay
- Fan control eliminates the need for external fan controller, simply wire a relay to the fan and tell the Atomic 2 ECU the desired fan activation temperature
- NEW OEM Style TPS/IAC and Fuel Pressure sensor, for years of dependable service and easy replacement
- The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides real-time Fuel Map Learn!
- NEW - Includes clamp-on oxygen sensor kit for simplified, leak free installation. Stainless Steel T-Bolt clamps and a Stainless Steel (Weldable) oxygen sensor bung included
- NEW - Compatible with MSD, Holley Hyperspark and OEM Ignition Systems
- NEW - Compatible with Holley EFI digital dashes, gauges and fuel system accessories
|Injector Size||100 lb/hr @ 58.5 PSI|
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.