Avenger EFI ECU and Handheld Tuner (service part)
Avenger EFI ECU and Handheld Tuner
Free Shipping on orders over $100*
- This is a service replacement part for the Holley Avenger EFI system that includes the ECU & handheld tuner only.
- Please see the following Avenger systems for full feature descriptions:
- Avenger EFI 2bbl Throttle Body Fuel Injection System - 550-200
- Avenger EFI Multi-Point Fuel Injection Systems - 550-811 (early to late heads), 550-816 (Vortec heads), 550-831 (rectangular port heads), & 550-836 (oval port heads)
- Avenger EFI Stealth Ram(tm) Systems - 550-821 (early to late heads), 550-822 (early to late heads - polished), 550-826 (Vortec heads), & 550-827 (Vortec heads - polished)
|Product Type||Hand Held Programmer|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.