IAC Motor - Super-Ram Systems
Not Available Online
- The idle air control permits the ECU to control the idle speed by extending or retracting the IAC valve, thereby controlling airflow around the throttle plates
- ACCEL/DFI's premium quality IAC motor is equipped with precision wound windings for quick response & die-cast valve for consistent airflow
- OEM Quality
|Product Type||DFI and service parts|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.