Eight Channel Coil Driver Kit
Used to drive a two wire “dumb” ignition coil. Typically used on late model Chrysler HEMI and Modular Ford engines. Contains two 4-channel drivers.
$203.95 Your Price
- Eight channel
- Drives two wire “Dumb Coils”
- Potted design allows installation in engine compartment
- Contains two 4-channel drivers
- Plug and Play with 558-314, 558-315 and 558-317 Ford Ignition Harnesses
- Plug and Play with 558-310 and 558-311 HEMI Ignition Harnesses
|Product Type||High Current Driver - Module|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.