QFi Base Kit (Polished Aluminum)
$2,303.95 Suggested Retail
$2,073.95 Your Price
$2,073.95 Your Price
Estimated shipping date: 10/22/2018
Email Me When Available
Add to Wish List
Starting at $183 a month with Learn More
Quick Fuel Injection - Combines the superior fuel atomization of a carburetor with the precise fuel control of EFI. Unique patent pending 8-hole venturi sleeve with annular discharge booster design provides superior fuel atomization at the ideal spot, where air speed is at its peak and pressure is at its lowest, atomizing fuel better than traditional injector nozzles. The result is faster and more efficient burn, more power, and better response. Fuel is also supplied below throttle plates for increased stability and idle control. Base Kit includes TBI Assembly, Handheld Controller, ECU, Main Wiring Harness, Laptop Cable, Sensors & Hardware.
- Designed for street and off-road vehicles, trucks, RV's, muscle cars, and more.
- Accommodates engines up to 525 HP.
- Patent pending annular discharge sleeves for superior fuel atomization.
- Dedicated idle circuit supplies fuel below the throttle plates for instant startups and increased throttle response.
- Adaptive learning capability allows ECU to model volumetric efficiency of engine to calculate fuel requirements.
- Two programming options - Handheld controller or laptop for increased tuneability.
- Fuel delivery is provided by four (4) 66 lb./hr. injectors.
- On-board ignition driver - No aftermarket spark box necessary.
- Timing control provided by ECU.
- Compatible with power adder technologies - Wet flow NOx, superchargers, and turbochargers.
- Designed for 4150 and 4500 style flanges (When using 4500 style flange, P/N 300-4145-1AL adapter is required).
- Features OEM sensors for easy replacement.
- Compatible for use with E85 fuel (Up to 370 HP).
- Ford kickdown lever kit available (Part # 50-5013).
|Product Type||EFI Fuel System Kit|
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.