Universal Cam Sync Systems
Early Model Small and Big Block Fords
$209.90 Holleydays Price
- Includes 3 wire hall-effect sensor, all billet constructed, anodized, aluminum bracket & stainless T-Nut, better than grade 8 mounting hardware, mating connector, and SS ¼”-20 “flying magnet” screw w/ high-temp, rare-earth magnet
- Unique t-nut and bracket design allows for complete sensor adjustment from the outside of the bracket with a single jam nut
- Designed to provide a plug-&-play cam position signal to Holley EFI systems yet compatible with any EFI system which can read a digital, square-wave cam input signal
- Bracket assembly can be mounted at any angle about the perimeter of the cam pulley to clear various front accessory drive arrangements
|Product Type||Hall Effect Cam Sync|
This part is legal for sale or use on Racing Use Only Vehicles
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.