Holley Sniper EFI 2300 Self-Tuning Kit - Shiny Finish
Holley Sniper 2 Barrel Fuel Injection Conversion - Self-Tuning Kit + Handheld Display - Shiny Finish
$849.95 Your Price
Starting at $75 a month with Learn More
- Bolt on 2300 Flange Carburetor Replacement
- Supports up to 350HP with Two 100lb/hr Injectors
- Equipped with C4 / C6 Ford transmission kickdown lever as well as TH350, 400 and 700R4 provisions
- Accepts many common 5 1/8” OEM or aftermarket air cleaner assemblies
- Throttle body mounted ECU – no extra boxes to mount
- Integrated ignition timing control
- Only 4 Wiring Connections Required! (Battery +, Battery - , Switched Ignition & RPM)
- Internal fuel pressure regulator eliminates the hassle of plumbing an external fuel pressure regulator (Preset to 58.5 PSI)
- High Resolution Full Color Touchscreen for Initial Setup, Tuning, and Gauge Displays
- Simple Calibration Wizard (answer a few questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) - NO laptop required!
- Self-tuning ECU means you don’t have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI!
- The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides realtime Fuel Map Learn!
- OEM Style TPS/IAC and Fuel Pressure regulator, for years of dependable service.
- Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit for 2.25" exhaust ensures a leak free oxygen sensor installation, with Stainless Steel T-Bolt clamps and a Stainless Steel (Weldable) oxygen sensor flange
- Sniper EFI Software free to download which allows for realtime tuning
- Printable throttle body flange template included
- Patent Pending
|Brand||Holley Sniper EFI|
|Fuel Pressure||58.5 PSI|
|Injector Size||100 lb/hr @ 58.5 PSI|
|Inlet / Outlet Size||9/16-18 Female O-Ring (AN 6)|
|Max Horsepower Rating||350 Naturally Aspirated|
|Product Type||Sniper 2BBL EFI Kits|
|Throttle Bore||1.6875 (1 11/16ths)|
- SNIPER EFI TO HOLLEY DUAL SYNC HARNESS$25.95Qty:
- USB/CAN HARNESS$49.95Qty:
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
Have a question about this product?
Can this product be used for Turbo applications
By Andrew S. on June 9, 2018AnswerIt has a built in 2.5Bar MAP sensor, so yes. You will need to laptop tune the system however, the base calibrations are not setup for boost.
Hi, i have a old 4 cyl ford engine, im going to put a turbo in it, id like to workknow if this will as fine as NA engine, my goal is around 200hp.
By Guilherme S. on March 23, 2018AnswerProviding that the intake has a 2300 throttle body flange, yes the system will work. We have tested them down to around ~100 HP.
Is it California approved or CARB certified?
By Tim O. on April 6, 2018AnswerThis unit is not CARB Certified.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.