Holley Sniper EFI 2300 Self-Tuning Master Kit - Black Ceramic Finish
Holley Sniper 2 Barrel Fuel Injection Conversion - Self-Tuning Master Kit + Handheld Display - Black Ceramic Finish
$1,159.95 Your Price
Starting at $102 a month with Learn More
- Bolt on 2300 Flange Carburetor Replacement
- Supports up to 350HP with Two 100lb/hr Injectors
- Equipped with C4 / C6 Ford transmission kickdown lever as well as TH350, 400 and 700R4 provisions
- Accepts many common 5 1/8” OEM or aftermarket air cleaner assemblies
- Throttle body mounted ECU – no extra boxes to mount
- Integrated ignition timing control
- Only 4 Wiring Connections Required! (Battery +, Battery - , Switched Ignition & RPM)
- Internal fuel pressure regulator eliminates the hassle of plumbing an external fuel pressure regulator (Preset to 58.5 PSI)
- High Resolution Full Color Touchscreen for Initial Setup, Tuning, and Gauge Displays
- Simple Calibration Wizard (answer a few questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) - NO laptop required!
- Self-tuning ECU means you don’t have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI!
- The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides realtime Fuel Map Learn!
- OEM Style TPS/IAC and Fuel Pressure regulator, for years of dependable service.
- Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit for 2.25" exhaust ensures a leak free oxygen sensor installation, with Stainless Steel T-Bolt clamps and a Stainless Steel (Weldable) oxygen sensor flange
- Sniper EFI Software free to download which allows for realtime tuning
- Printable throttle body flange template included
- Patent Pending
|Brand||Holley Sniper EFI|
|Fuel Pressure||58.5 PSI|
|Injector Size||100 lb/hr @ 58.5 PSI|
|Inlet / Outlet Size||9/16-18 Female O-Ring (AN 6)|
|Max Horsepower Rating||350 Naturally Aspirated|
|Product Type||Sniper 2BBL EFI Kits|
- Service Bosch LSU 4.9 Oxygen Sensor$106.95Qty:
- SNIPER EFI TO HOLLEY DUAL SYNC HARNESS$28.32Qty:
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
Have a question about this product?
Hell i have a 65 Volkswagen bug with a Carter 500cfm 2br carb conversion on it. I would love to be able bolt on your product. Is there a way too program the hardware to be compatible.
By Ian P. on March 9, 2018AnswerIan, We have tested the 2300 2bbl Sniper EFI system down to roughly 95HP with success. If you could adapt your throttle body flange to a Holley 2300 Flange, I believe you could successfully install our EFI system.
Can this system handle a low amount of boost via a paxton style supercharger. It will be going on a Ford 170CI motor that puts out 95HP I would like to know if this can handle maybe some BOOST
By Sal M. on April 17, 2018AnswerYes, there is a 2bar MAP Sensor built in.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.